Friday, June 8, 2012


Buckets I made for my reading table last summer.  I love them.  I have a little trouble with the dark brown paint on the top.  It doesn't want to stay.  This summer I painted that part dark red.  I'm not sure it will last either.  The other bucket I made for my nephew's third birthday.  I passed on the family Lincoln Logs to him in it.  This bucket came from Jimmy John's, was white, and the paint is staying beautifully.  My classroom buckets came from Menards and were green to begin with.  I have a feeling I just need different buckets. Oh well, maybe next year:)  The lids also came from Menards. They are contractor "seat" lids.  I put a little batting on the top of the lid for cushioning.  Then I wrapped the material around and under the lid and glued it.  Super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment